Publishing Within the Administration Area
Administrators can publish and replicate content to individual publishing targets in Publishing System.
If administrators publish from Publishing System, Ingeniux CMS automatically performs replication.
To publish content to a publishing target via the Administration area:
- Navigate to AdministrationPublishing SystemPublishing Targets.
- Select the appropriate publishing target from the Managing Publishing
- Click New Publish.
- Select one of the following options:
Additional InformationYou may want to execute replication without publishing content in some cases. See Performing Manual Replications for details.
- Incremental Publish: Publishes only checked-in pages
that meet the following criteria.
- Marked for publish in the selected publishing target.
- Modified since the most recent publish or contain modified dependencies since the most recent publish.
- Full Publish: Publishes all items that are checked in
and marked for publish, regardless of any changes made to these pages. NoteA full publish should be used for large-scale updates and should not be conducted during peak business hours.
- Incremental Publish: Publishes only checked-in pages that meet the following criteria.
- Choose one of the following steps:
- Click Monitor Publishes to view the pending publish and logs. See Publishing Monitor for details.
- Click Close to exit the dialog.