Prerequisites: Users require at least one of the following:
Users require moderator+ permissionsfor the module or specific gallery to complete this task. Users require contributor+ permissionsfor the module and must be the item creator to complete this task.
Edit a folder's name, description, cover image, sharing permissions, notifications, and restrictions.
To edit a folder:
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Choose one of the following steps.
The Edit Gallery view displays.
- Click Edit for the desired gallery in the
Galleries area (right).
- Click the desired gallery in the Galleries area
- Click Edit in the gallery view.
- Click Edit for the desired gallery in the Galleries area (right).
- Change the name in the Name field.
- Choose one of the following steps in the Cover Image
NoteThe green checkbox displays to indicate the image uploaded.
- Drag the file to the field area.
- Click the field area to locate and upload the file.
- Optional: Enter the gallery description in the Description field. Use the HTML editor to add formatting, links, media, and view the HTML source code.
- Select or clear categories to associate with the gallery.
- Select a sharing permission in the Sharing drop-down list. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Select or clear the Send Email Notifications Upon Save
checkbox. Select users and groups to receive email notifications.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
- Select or clear restrictions. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Click Submit.Cartella saves the gallery edits.