How to Mark Pages for Publish | Mark page versions for publish to the appropriate publishing targets via Page Properties.
If you have adequate permissions, you can mark a page to be published to a publishing target that had been defined by an administrator.
To mark a page for publish:
- Navigate to Site.
- In the Site Tree, right-click the page that you want to mark for publish.
- Select Page Properties. The Page Properties dialog displays.
- Click the Mark for Publish tab.
- In the Marked for Publish column, select the check box of the appropriate publishing target or targets.
- In the Version to Publish drop-down list, choose the version of the page that you want to publish.
- Click OK.