Users require moderator+ permissionsfor the module to complete this task. Users require contributor+ permissionsfor the module and must be the item creator to complete this task.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click the Folder tab in the View By area.
- Right-click the folder in the module tree and click
Edit. The Edit Folder view displays.
- Change the folder name in the Name field.
- Optional: Enter the folder description in the Description field. Use the HTML editor to add formatting, links, media, and view the HTML source code.
- Select a sharing permission in the Sharing drop-down
list. Choose one of the following:
Sharing Permission Description Inherited
Inherits the sharing level from its parent folio.
Allows anyone see the folder and its contents, including viewers who are not logged in to Cartella.
Logged In Displays the content only to logged-in users. Specific Groups and Users
Displays the content only to selected groups or individual members.NoteIf you select this sharing level, select the specific users and groups.
Displays the folder and its contents only to the creator.
Displays content only to user connections of the creator.
- Select or clear the Send Email Notifications Upon Save
checkbox. Select users and groups to receive email notifications.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
- Select or clear restrictions.
Restriction Description Read Only Prevents everyone except administrators from editing content.NoteUsers can view the Read-Only folder. Locked Prevents users from creating sub-items or comments.NoteUsers can view the locked folder. Auto Approve
Automatically approves all sub-items and lower-level items of the folder.
- Click Submit.Cartella saves the folder edits.