Assigning Groups to Users
An Ingeniux CMS user group must exist. See Creating Groups for details.
Administrators can assign existing groups to users during or after user account set up.
- Navigate to .
- Select the user from the Users list.
- Click the Members of tab.
- Click the Add group plus (+) icon.
The Add groups that this User is member of dialog displays.
- Optional: Use the Filter Choice field to search for the specific user(s).
- Select the group(s) to assign to the user.
- Click Add selected, then click Close to exit the dialog. The assigned groups display in the Member of tab.
- Click Save when you finish.