Editing Module Names and Options
You can rename a module and modify its description or options.
- Log in to Cartella as a site administrator or folio administrator.
- Navigate to the appropriate folio from the main navigation.
- In the folio module navigation, which contains each module, click the one you
want to edit.NoteThe folio navigation contains default module names. It may display as another name if it was changed from its default name.
- In the moderator actions area, click Edit.The Edit Folio Module view opens.
- In the edit view, change the module name, description or options as
Field Description Label Display name. Description If your module name needs more explanation, you can provide more details with this rich text editor. Categorize You can assign taxonomy categories that groups other Cartella objects with the same tag assignments. Sharing You can assign various sharing levels to your modules. See Creating Folios for option descriptions. Email Notifications
You can select users and groups to receive email notifications by enabling this option then by choosing the appropriate recipients.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
Restrictions You can select the following restrictions for module content. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Click Submit.