Sub-folios can be embedded within sub-folios.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .The Create Folio view displays.
- Click Create Sub-Folio.
- Enter the folio name in Name field.
- Enter the folio description in the Description field. Use the HTML editor to add formatting, links, media, and view the HTML source code.
- Drag or upload an image file to the Folio Image field to display as the folio's thumbnail image.
- Select categories to associate with the folio.NoteAdministrators can click Create Category to create a new category to associate with the folio.
- Select a sharing permission in the Sharing drop-down
list. Choose one of the following:
Sharing Permission Description Inherited
Inherits the sharing level from its parent folio.
Allows anyone see the folio and its contents, including viewers who are not logged in to Cartella.
Logged In Displays the content only to logged-in users. Specific Groups and Users
Displays the content only to selected groups or individual members.NoteIf you select this sharing level, a form for selecting users and groups displays.
Displays the folio and its contents only to the folio creator.
Displays content only to user connections of the creator.NoticeWe recommend using Inherited permissions whenever possible. Having many items marked Specific Groups and Users may degrade performance, especially on large sites.
- Select or clear the Send Email Notifications Upon Save checkbox. Select users and groups to receive email notifications.
- Select or clear restrictions.
Restriction Description Read Only Prevents everyone except administrators from editing folio content.NoteUsers can view the read only folio. Locked Prevents users from creating sub-items or comments.NoteUsers can view the locked folio. Auto Approve
Automatically approves all sub-items and lower-level items of the site structure.
- Click Submit.Cartella creates the sub-folio.