Adding Members to Groups in Cartella Site Settings
Give users group memberships. In specific Cartella areas where a group has assigned permissions, its members have joint content management responsibilities and share levels. In the Multiple Selection dialog lists, the users' full names and login names display.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Users in the group's table row. The Multiple Selection dialog displays.
- Optional: Enter the initial letters of the user's username or name in the
Search field. Click
Filter.Cartella filters users in the Available Choices list.
- Select the user(s) to add in the Available Choices
list.NoteClick CTRL+Shift to select multiple users.
- Click the right arrow button. The users move from the Available Choices list to the Selected Choices list.
- Click OK.Cartella adds the users as members to the group.