Pasting Pages as Clones from Master Source
You may need to add pages to the master region root and paste their cloned pages to translate content via WorldView.
Only administrators can paste master pages as clones.
- Navigate to .
- Create a page in the master region root.
- Right-click the new page. The page's context menu displays.
- Click Copy in the context menu.
- Navigate to the region root folder where you want to paste the new cloned page.
- Right-click the containing folder. The folder's context menu displays.
- Choose one of the following steps:
- Click Paste as Clone. The cloned page and children display within the cloned region root.
- Version Notes: CMS 10.5Click Paste as Clone without Children. This option displays if the page to be pasted has children. If selected, only the cloned page displays within the cloned region root.
Next Steps: Translate the cloned page fields to the appropriate language (e.g., translate from English to Spanish).