Adding File Replication Targets
Administrators can configure file replication in publishing targets. When performing replication during publish, Ingeniux CMS copies the published files using the CMS file system.
To set up (or edit) a file replication target:
- Expand the file replication target in the Replication tab.
- Configure the following fields:
- Name: The name of the replication target.
- Description (optional): A description of the replication target.
- Target Location: The UNC path (e.g.,
\\[DSS-server]\content) or the filepath on your local
drive (e.g., [Drive]:[path-to-DSS-root-folder]\content) .
If you use an invalid path, an error message displays: TipThe Target Location field uses the same path that the systems administrator provides when installing new DSS instances.
Next Steps: Choose one of the following.
- Click Save in the top right corner of the publishing target view.
- Expand the Advanced Settings area to configure impersonation
settings, exempt locations, additional locations, cleanup exclusions, and custom
commands in the replication target.