Configuring the External Client Action
Create an external client action to launch a modal window that calls an ASP or other web-based file during workflow transitions.
See Adding Transition Actions for details about actions.
- Click the Add New Transition Action plus (+) button in the Actions tab of the New Transition or Edit Transition dialog.
- Select External Client in the New Action drop-down
- Click the Confirm plus (+) button.
- Click External Client. The action expands.
- Enter the URL in the URL field.
- Enter the width (px) of the modal dialog in the W field.
- Enter the height (px) of the modal dialog in the H field.
- Choose one of the following steps.
- Click Save Current Item to save changes and continue working in the dialog.
- Click Save and Close when finished to close the dialog.
- Click Save in the top menu of the Designing Workflow area when finished making changes in the workflow. Ingeniux CMS saves the workflow in Workflows Designer. This workflow is available for content items in the Site Tree and Assets Tree.