Displaying Group Table Headers in Folios
Users require folio administrator+ permissions
in the folio to complete this task.
Users who have both folio and site administrator permissions, see Displaying Group Table Headers in Cartella Site Settings for details to display table headers in global groups.
Make columns visible in the Groups table for folios. Available column headers and information types include:
- Name: Group's name.
- Folio: Group's associated folio.
- Created On: Date of the group's creation.
- Updated On: Date of the group's last modification.
- User Count: Group's total members.
- Users: Access point to manage the group's members.
- Edit: Access points to change the group's name and delete the group.
Click the headers to sort the columns in ascending or descending order in the Group table.
To display a column header in the folio Groups table:
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Headers.The Choose Headers dialog displays.
- Optional: Enter the initial letters of the header in the Search
- Click Filter.Cartella filters headers in the Available Choices list.
- Click Filter.
- Select the header(s) to add in the Available Choices
list.NoteClick CTRL+Shift to select multiple headers. If applicable, use the page arrows to navigate to headers.NoteDimmed headers in the Available Choices list indicates that the header is already in the Selected Choices list and will display in the Groups table.
- Click the right arrow button.The headers move from the Available Choices list to the Selected Choices list.
- Click OK.Cartella displays the headers in the Groups table.