ICMSElement represents a CMS Element with full environment variables. Many of its members are inherited from ICMSPage. The following the non-inherited methods that ICMSElement exposes:
- Ancestors - Gets ancestors of the Element.
- Ancestors(XName) - Gets ancestors of the Element with the given name.
- AncestorsAndSelf - Gets the ancestors of the Element, including the Element itself.
- AncestorsAndSelf(XName) - Gets the ancestors of the Element with the given name, including the Element itself and any name matches.
- ElementsAfterSelf - Gets sibling elements after this Element.
- ElementsAfterSelf(XName) - Gets sibling Elements after this Element, using a given name.
- ElementsBeforeSelf - Gets sibling Elements after this Element.
- ElementsBeforeSelf(XName) - Gets sibling Elements before this Element, using a given name.
ICMSElement also exposes the following property:
- RootElementName - Gets the name the underlying XElement.
- Type - Gets the type of an element.
- UID - Gets the unique ID of the element. It is in the form of GUID.
- Value - Gets the value of an element.