- A user with moderator+ module permissions or the item creator with contributor+ permissions must select the Ready for Publish checkbox for users to take the survey. See Editing Surveys for details.
- Users require a Cartella account to complete this task.
Answer questions to complete the survey.
If the user completes the survey and cannot take the survey again (e.g., only View Results displays and not Take Survey, then this indicates the survey creator only allows one survey completion per user.
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Take Survey. The survey questions display one at a time.
- Enter the answer for each question.
- Click Next to go to the next question in the
survey.NoteIf you leave the survey before finishing, go to the survey item view and click Complete Previous Survey to continue where you left off.The next survey question displays. If no questions remain, the survey item's view displays.