Moving Multiple Pages as Siblings
To move multiple pages as siblings:
- Navigate to
- In the Search and select... field, enter an xID or page name of a page that will be moved. As you begin to populate the field, a drop-down list of pages that meet your search criteria display below the field.
- Select the page from the list beneath the Search and select... field.
- Repeat the Search and select... field steps for each page that you intend to move.
- In the Search the target... field, enter the page (or
folder) that will become the parent of the moved pages.
- Click Move now. A log displays the details of the move pages at the bottom of the view.