Configuring How Custom Tabs Display
To configure how custom tabs display:
- Navigate to Available Custom
Tabs drop-down menu.
. Available tabs are listed in the
- Select the tab that you want to configure from the Available Custom Tabs menu.
- Depending upon your needs, enable or clear the following options:
- Auto Select: A true/false value, with the default set to false. If set to true, the tab will be automatically selected when the page is selected in the CMS client. This is for user convenience only. When more than one custom tab has this attribute set to true, the first one will be selected and the setting for the rest of the tabs will be ignored.
- Allow Pinning: A true/false value that allows the tab to be pinned. This setting applies to global tabs, which display in the Apps pane.
- Disable: A true/false value. When set to true, this attribute temporarily disables a tab without removing it.
- Click Save.