Users require contributor+ permissions for the
module to complete this task.
Create galleries to organize and store images in the Galleries module.
To create a gallery:
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Click Create Gallery. The Create Gallery view displays.
- Enter a gallery name in the Name field.
- Choose one of the following steps in the Cover Image
NoteThe green checkbox displays to indicate the image uploaded.
- Drag the file to the field area.
- Click the field area to locate and upload the file.
- Optional: Enter the gallery description in the Description field. Use the HTML editor to add formatting, links, media, and view the HTML source code.
- Select or clear categories to associate with the gallery.
- Select a sharing permission in the Sharing drop-down list. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Select or clear the Send Email Notifications Upon Save
checkbox. Select users and groups to receive email notifications.NoteThe checkbox toggles back to cleared after saving.
- Select or clear restrictions. See Creating Folios for option descriptions.
- Click Submit.NoteIf the creator has contributor permissions, the item requires approval from a moderator to display in the module. See Inbox and Role Management for details. The following message displays:
This item is pending approval by a moderator.If the creator has senior contributor permissions, the item automatically displays in the module without approval.Cartella creates the gallery.