Users require moderator+ permissions in
the parent folio or sub-folio to complete this task.
Cartella permanently deletes purged items from the sub-folio module and the database.
Purging items permanently deletes the item and children from the Cartella database. The items cannot be restored.
For large databases, purging content may improve Cartella’s performance.
To purge a deleted content item:
- Log in to Cartella.
- Navigate to .
- Choose one of the following steps.
A dialog displays to confirm the purge.
- Click Purge in content item's row. FastpathSite administrators folio administrators, and the item creator can directly restore the submission on the content item's view.
- Click Purge All to purge all deleted content items.
- Click Purge in content item's row.
- Click OK.Cartella permanently deletes the content.