Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Installation and Upgrades
If you're installing Ingeniux CMS 10.0–10.3 for the first time, please follow this process:
- Review Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Prerequisites to ensure your system meets hardware and software requirements.
- Prepare Windows Server for the installation. Choose the set of instructions that matches your Windows Server release:
- Install the Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Platform.
- Create an Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Site Instance.
Note: Before installing a DSS instance, you must first configure a publishing target and then execute a publish to the configured target.
- Once you publish to a target successfully, you can install an Ingeniux DSS 10.0-10.3 Instance.
Upgrades, Replacements, Migration, and URL Changes
If you use a prior version of the CMS or DSS and do not want to install a new instance, you may want to upgrade, replace, or change the URL of your site instance.
Note: We recommend reviewing the Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Prerequisites before upgrading, replacing, or migrating Ingeniux CMS 10.5+ instances. We also recommend reviewing Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Upgrade Considerations before upgrading CMS instances.
Choose from the following sets of instructions that best fit your needs:
- To upgrade an existing CMS to version 10.0-10.3, refer Upgrading to Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3.
- To upgrade an existing DSS to version 10.0-10.3, refer to Upgrading from DSS 9.x to DSS 10.0-10.3.
- To replace a CMS 9.x or CMS 10.0-10.3 site instance, refer to Replacing Ingeniux CMS 9.x-10.3 Site Instances.
- To migrate from Ingeniux CMS 8.x to CMS 10.0-10.3, refer to Migrating from Ingeniux CMS 8.x to CMS 10.0-10.3.
- To change a CMS 9.x or CMS 10.0-10.3 site URL, refer to Changing CMS 9.x+ URLs.
Note: We recommend that you review the Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Prerequisites before installing, upgrading, replacing, or migrating Ingeniux CMS. We also recommend that you review Ingeniux CMS 10.0-10.3 Upgrade Considerations before uprading.