Uploading Zipped Assets
To upload assets in a zip file:
- Navigate to Assets.
- Choose a folder that will contain the assets in the zip file, or create a new folder.
Note: Ensure that the containing folder allows the zip extension. See Creating New Asset Folders for details.
- Click Create New Asset in the Folder tab.
- Drag *.zip from your operating system's file explorer into the Drag files here workspace.
- To allow the system to set a default asset schema, based on the extension of the asset, select the Use default asset schema check box.
- If you are updating an asset with a file name that is already in use within the chosen upload directory, select the Update existing assets for conflicting names check box.
- Click Upload. The Zip unpack options dialog displays.
- Select the appropriate options for your needs:
- Unpack zip packages: Select this option if you want to expand the zip file(s). Alternately, clear this option to store the compressed zip file without unpacking it.
- Clean existing folders with package name: Selecting this option removes the zip file after its contents have been unpacked.
- Skipping creating assets when matching path found: Selecting this option prevents the CMS from overwriting an existing asset with the same path as one in the zip file.
- Click OK.