CMS 10.0–10.5 Deleting Presentations
- Administrators: Complete prerequisites to enable user access to the Design tab. See Page Builder Prerequisites for details.
- The following instructions assume that a page contains a presentation.
Deleting a presentation permanently deletes it from the container, including all layouts and content units. If you delete the presentation, the presentation cannot be recovered.
- Navigate to .
- Select the page with the presentation you want to edit.
- Check out the page.
- Click the Design tab.
- Click Design tab toolbar. in the The Manage Page Presentations dialog displays.
The table has a column for publishing targets and a column for the presentation.
- Click the Mark this presentation for removal icon in the
presentation column. NoteClick the Unmark this presentation for removal icon to cancel the presentation deletion.
- Click Confirm Changes.The Presentations Removal dialog displays:
This action marks one or more presentations to be deleted upon saving the page. Do you want to remove the fields mapped to these presentations? Only the fields not mapped to remaining presentations will be removed.
- Choose one of the following steps.
NoteIn this case, we recommend clicking Remove Mapped Fields. The plural in presentations indicates the same presentation has versions for different publishing targets. Mapped fields indicates fields associated with respective publishing targets. Clicking Remove Mapped Fields removes all fields from all publishing targets. Clicking Keep Mapped Fields maintains fields attached to other publishing targets not selected for deletion.
- Click Keep Mapped Fields (recommended).
- Click Remove Mapped Fields.
The system deletes the presentation and fields.