Adding Category Associations via Taxonomy Manager
Users with access to Taxonomy manager can associate multiple content items with individual categories.
To associate a category with a page or component:
- Navigate to .
- Select the category to associate. The Category, Associations, Security, and Synonyms tabs display.
- Click the Associations tab. Content items associated with the category display.
- Click the plus (+) icon located to the left of the
ID column header. The search field displays.
- Enter the ID or first letters of the content item name. Select the content
- Click the search field plus (+) icon to confirm and save the
association. The content item displays in the Associations
Next Steps: Choose one of the following optional steps.