Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6 Installation and Upgrades
Use the Ingeniux CMS 10.6 software and site instance installer wizards to set up and configure CMS 10.6 and RavenDB 5.4, or use the Ingeniux CMS 10.5 software and site instance installer wizards to set up and configure CMS 10.5 and RavenDB 4.2.
If you're installing CMS 10.6 or CMS 10.5 for the first time, follow this process:
- Review Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6 Prerequisites to ensure your system meets hardware and software requirements.
- Prepare Windows Server for the installation. Choose the set of instructions that matches your Windows Server release:
- Install the Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6 Software Platform.
- Create an Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6 Site Instance. NoteBefore installing a DSS instance, you must first configure a publishing target and then execute a publish to the configured target.
- Once you successfully publish to a target, you can install an Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6 DSS Instance.
Upgrades, Replacements, Migration, and URL Changes
If you use a prior version of the CMS or DSS and do not want to install a new instance, you may want to upgrade, replace, or change the URL of your site instance.
Choose from the following sets of instructions that best fit your needs:
- To upgrade an existing CMS to version 10.6 or 10.5, refer to Upgrading to Ingeniux CMS 10.5–10.6.
- To upgrade an existing DSS to version 106 or 10.5, refer to Upgrading from Ingeniux DSS 9.x to DSS 10.5–10.6.
- To replace a CMS 9.x or CMS 10.x site instance, refer to Replacing Ingeniux CMS 9.x-10.x Site Instances.
- To migrate from Ingeniux CMS 8.x to CMS 10.6 or 10.5, refer to Migrating from Ingeniux CMS 8.x to CMS 10.5–10.6.
- To change a CMS 9.x or CMS 10.x site URL, refer to Changing Ingeniux CMS 9.0+ URLs.