XHTML Editor Block Formats Selection
Administrators can manage the block formats available to users in XHTML editors. Specify block formats to make available by default or on a "per group" basis.
- Navigate to
- Choose one of the following steps.
Additional InformationCautionIf you configure multiple options, save your changes after configuring each option. If you switch from one option to another without saving, you lose your changes.
- Select the Default option to configure block formats for all users.
- Select the Group option to configure block formats on a "per group" basis, and select the group from the drop-down list. The block format set only applies to the selected group.
If groups have block format sets, a checkmark (☑) displays next to the group. To reset all the group's block formats, hover over the checkmark and select the Restore Defaults minus (-) icon.
If you configure block formats for the Default option and the per individual Group option, each group's block formats automatically override the Default option for applicable users.
- Select or clear block formats. Selected block formats display as highlighted.Additional InformationFor example, if you clear h5 and h6 and save your configurations to the Authors group, the CMS doesn't apply the block formats to XHTML editors for Authors group members.
- Click Save. The selected block formats display in XHTML editors to applicable users.