CMS 10.0–10.5 Setting Batch Size for Pages
The batch size for a search implementation determines how many items are grouped together in each batch. (Grouping searches into batches allows site content to be indexed without having to wait for the entire site to be indexed.) You can set the batch size for pages and for documents stored as assets within the CMS.
- Navigate to .
- Select the Settings tab.
- Click the Search Settings area.
- Double-click the batch default value in the Pages Batch Size area.
- Enter the number of pages you want to search at one time. Alternately, you can
increment or decrement the batch size by clicking the up or down arrows next to the
value.NoteThis default value is applied to content files across the CMS.
- To add batch size settings for particular publishing targets, click the add plus
(+) button.The Publishing Target dialog displays.
- Select a target from the Publishing Target dialog.
- Click Select.
- Enter a batch size for the selected publishing target.
- Click Save in the Actions menu to commit your changes.