XHTML Editor Plugin Configuration
- Navigate to
- Choose one of the following steps:
Additional InformationCautionIf you configure multiple options, save your changes after configuring each option. If you switch from one option to another without saving, you lose your changes.
- Select the Template option to retain default settings and customize them.
- Select the Default option to configure plugins for all users.
- Select the Group option to configure plugins on a "per group" basis, and select the group from the drop-down list. The plugins only apply to the selected group.
If groups have individual plugin settings, a checkmark (☑) displays next to the group. To clear all the group's settings, hover over the checkmark and select the Restore Defaults minus (-) icon.
If you set plugins for the Default option and the per individual Group option, each group's plugins automatically override the Default option for applicable users.
- Select or clear plugins. See XHTML Editor Plugins for descriptions of each
plugin. Selected plugins display as highlighted. Additional InformationFor example, if you clear anchor and save your settings to the Authors group, the CMS doesn't apply the plugin to XHTML editors for Authors group members.
- Click Save. The selected plugins load in XHTML editor for applicable users.