Creating Pages from Site Tree
Prerequisites: Administrators must first create page schemas.
You can create a page directly in the Site Tree.
To create a page from the Site Tree:
- Right-click the node in the Site Tree under which you want create the page.
- Select Create New Page dialog displays. from the context menu. The
- Enter a name for the page.CautionIf a multi-format (MFO) publish is run on a page where the page name contains a forward slash (/) or backward slash (\), then the MFO publish outputs an incorrect path to the page. Ensure that no page names contain forward or backward slashes before running MFO publishes. See MFO Setup for details about MFO publishing.
- Select a schema page type from the Select Type drop-down list.
- Click Create.The new page displays in the Site Tree and its elements display in the main pane.NoteIf you have sufficient permissions, a page can be dragged to a new location in the Site Tree.