Creating Pages from the Site Toolbar
In the Site pane, the Edit and Properties tab toolbars provide the option to create a folder, page, or component.
To create a page from the Site Edit toolbar:
- Click Site in the main navigation.
- Navigate to the location within the Site Tree where you want to create the page.
- Click the New button on the Edit tab's toolbar.
- Select Page from the drop-down list. The Create New Page dialog displays.
- Enter a name for the page.
Caution: If a multi-format output (MFO) publish is run on a page where the page name contains a forward slash (/) or backward slash (\), then the MFO publish outputs an incorrect path to the page. Ensure that no page names contain forward or backward slashes before running MFO publishes. See MFO Setup for details about MFO publishing.
- Select a schema page type from the Select Type drop-down list.
Note: Administrators must first create page schemas before schemas display in the list.
- Click Create. The new page displays in the Site Tree, and its elements display in the main pane.