Create New PCRs
Create New provides contributors with quick access to pre-configured Page Creation Rules (PCRs). These PCRs help contributors create content items for a given schema.
To create a content item with Create New:
- Click the blue Create New. A slide-out menu displays.
- Choose one of the PCRs provided. The Choose a name for your new page dialog displays.
- Provide a page name in the Name field. Click Create.
- If there is more than one location in which the item can be created, the Select a Location For the New Page dialog displays. Choose the location from the list.
Version Notes: 10.3+ As of Ingeniux CMS 10.3, hovering over each parent page node in the Select a Location For the New Page dialog displays its full path.
- Click OK. The Select User dialog displays.
Note: If the PCR does not have a workflow applied, then this dialog does not display.
- Choose a user from the list of workflow groups and add a comment.
- Click OK.