Importing Content Unit Views
Prerequisites: See Page Builder Prerequisites for details.
Administrators can import content unit views from the DSS project to the assets manager.
To import a content unit view:
- Navigate to Administration > Presentation Content Units. The Management view displays.
- Select a content unit either from the Field Content Units tab or the Component Content Units tab.
- Click Edit.
- In the Content Unit Actions menu, click Preview. The Preview Content Unit dialog displays.
- Click the Import DSS View button.
The Design tab and toolbar with additional options display.
- Click Save View to store the imported view in Assets > Assets Tree. See MVC Views as Managed Assets for details.
- Click Check-In View to check in the view with your changes to publishing targets. The Check In Pages to be Published dialog displays.
- Select publishing targets and click OK.
Note: Click Undo Check-Out View to revert changes (i.e., checking out the view).