CMS 10.0–10.5 Editing Content Unit Views
- Administrators must complete the prerequisites to enable user access to the Design tab. See Page Builder Prerequisites for details.
- No view inside or outside of the CMS user interface is associated with the content unit.
The content unit and the content unit view exist separately. You can edit built-in views directly within the Preview Content Unit dialog.
You can use alternative methods to edit views, which include:
- Navigate to .
- In the Site Tree, select or create a page with the layout you want to edit.
- Check out the page.
- Click the Design tab.The Design Presentation pane opens to the right of the Design tab workspace.
- Click the Content Units area in the Design
- Locate the content unit with the view you wish to edit. Click the Preview
Content Unit icon.The Preview Content Unit dialog displays the toolbar, content unit's XML code, the Design tab, and Rough Preview tab.
- Apply changes to the view code in the Design tab.
- Click Save View.Ingeniux CMS saves edits to built-in views in.
See MVC Views as Managed Assets for details.NoteClick Undo Check-Out View to revert changes (i.e., checking out the view).
- Click Check-In View to check in the view with your changes to
publishing targets.The Check In Pages to be Published dialog displays.
- Select publishing targets and click OK.